Well it is not every week that Foodie Friday coincides with Valentine’s Day so in honour of this event we have made a special sweet treat for you owners to spoil your dogs with.
What you need from the cupboard or fridge:
* 1 1/2 cups of rice flour
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
* 2 eggs
* a dribble of water
What to do with it:
* pre-hear oven to 180oC.
* place flour and cranberries in a bowl together and combine by hand.
* add coconut water.
* add eggs
* add water if needed to get to a consistency that mixture can be spooned.
* spoon mixture into non-stick muffin tray/s.
* bake for 15-20mins.
* pop out of muffin tray and wait to cool.
NB. You could get fancy and spoon mixture into cookie cutter shapes onto a flat tray. We did do a star but was taking too long so moved mum along.